Monday 9 January 2012

Christmas Wrap Up!!!!

Ok, now I am aware it is now well into 2012, but I finally got around to downloading the pictures from Christmas and wanted to share with you this photography technique I came across one day while scrolling blogs. It is called "Bokeh" basically you make shapes out of lights by placing a "cover" over the lens with a small shape (or just a hole) cut out of it and what better time to try it than at Christmas with all its fairy light goodness :)

I love this one of our Christmas snow globe :-)

We also got some lovely flowers from a friend for Christmas and I just had to get a picture of them with the vibrant orange colours!!!!

I do love the festive season but I have to say this year I was glad for it to be over! Moving on to a bigger and better 2012!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment