Tuesday 25 October 2011

Matching Dresses and a Beach

Our friends have two daughters Miss R and Miss M, currently 4 and 3 who we love to see. They are my little test dummies for my business ventures, mostly they just end up with free clothes as they very rarely like to take the clothes off and I just can't say no (though in saying that I have gotten a way around that - make them from calico they are too boring to hold their interest!)

So a couple of weeks ago I designed a simple tie top dress and tried it on Miss R, well subsequently Miss M also wanted one that had to be matching, so alas I caved and made one up for Miss M in exactly 2 hours on the morning I was taking them to the beach! Of course, they wore them to the beach, perfect photo shoot chance!


I also tested out my newly acquired photoshop software! Thoughts?


I love how the dresses fitted them as they will fit them all summer! The girls loved them which makes me so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment