Monday 17 October 2011

Clean up required?????

So if you are wondering why the lack of projects from the sewing room of late, I think I have the answer! I looked into my sewing room this morning and thought oh good god, no wonder I have a little lack of motivation!



I can barely walk in the door!!!! I am now telling myself to clean the room up and get back to it! Right after I get a job application or 6 done!

I don't usually complain about my jobless situation but today I am having a "For christ sake give me a job already" day (or couple of days actually). It has been a tad over 7 months since I have had full time work, and it is becoming a drain, both financially and my time, as doing application after application of near on 2000 words makes me feel like I am back at uni all over again, but with nothing to show for the results! Don't get me wrong I love being home, but I want money now so I can do things too!

Ok rant over lol.

Oh by the way I am still trudging along on the green and white blanket (since I don't need to enter the room of doom to do so)


No comments:

Post a Comment