Wednesday 21 September 2011

Sydney Town

So over the weekend we headed to Sydney to see Mary Poppins, and now while we were both a tad disappointed in the show, we had an absolute blast being back in the city.

Now by the sounds of it you would think I rarely go, as opposed to someone who was born and bred there and only left a little over 12 months ago!!!!! But alas, we loved playing tourist. Here is a few pics I took while away.

St Mary's Cathedral

Strand Arcade


Ok, so I use to walk past this door at least 3 times a week for work, and always wanted a picture of it and now I do!!!! I totally love it!!!! I am thinking of putting it on a canvas, your thoughts?

Now what trip to Sydney wouldn't be a complete without a picture of the gorgeous harbour.....umm........ours, we did not venture to the harbour at all (so sad I know cause we had gorgeous weather). So here is a pic of centrepoint tower - as it will always be known to me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment