Saturday 24 September 2011

New Fabric

I mentioned before heading to Sydney that I would be visiting my favourite fabric store while in the City and that I did!!!!!

I should probably mention I actually have a couple of favourite stores - the one I can afford and the one where I just swoon over the gorgeous imported fabrics from the likes of Armani and Prada!

So here is what I picked up at my favourite store (the one I can afford) - The Remnant Warehouse


The blue and white stripe is a cotton jersey knit and the other 6 are cottons. I am thinking shorts and skirts (including 1 for me). 

I also couldn't go past these fantastic fat quarters especially at only $2 each!

I think they will make some fantastic dummy clips.

Lastly we stopped at Ikea to grab some more glass jars to try and add a bit of organisation to our pantry and I couldn't help myself but to check out what fabrics they had in stock and ended up buying just a couple more :-)


I love how bright the plain cottons are.

Of course I would have loved to have bought sooooooooooo much more, but alas I was reminded that I have more than enough fabric at home hehehe.

So I mentioned I also that I have another favourite store (the one I can't afford) this is Tessuti in Surry Hills. They have other stores around Sydney and also 1 in Melbourne. However, I have only ever gone to the one in Surry Hills!!!!! This is where I buy fabric for special occassions but it is a fantastic store with a gorgeous range!!

Now to get sewing with all my new fabric :D


No comments:

Post a Comment