Monday 13 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!!

Ok, so essentially this a day made to make Hallmark an even wealthier company, but since I am resourceful and was not spending a cent on the love season I was happy to indulge in a little Valentine's Day hype.

Since it fell on a Tuesday I really wasn't keen on getting up at, like, 5am in order to make my partner breakfast in bed......so I did that on Sunday morning. Made some pancakes for breakfast, then headed to The Entrance to bop in the water. Bliss! The water was soooooooo clear!



So today was a lonnnnnngggg day in order to have my partner's gift ready for when she got home from work. But alas I prevailed and got it done with about 10mins to spare :)


Why was it a long day? I did all the hand stitching of the binding today!!!!!!! But it was worth it. One completed quilt, a little heart gardland and a handmade card :) SHE LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!


Hope you all had a fantastic Valentine's Day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment