Monday 26 March 2012

Busy, Busy , Busy!!!!!!!

Do you that moment when you suddenly get a moment when you think 'My God, how did life get so busy?' Well, that is exactly the moment I am having - between full time uni, the newish crazy we will call you when we need you job, hockey and some exciting news I am about to tell you about - I am, well, busy!!!!!

Uni is going well and so is the job, oh and we won our first game of the winter season of hockey 10-2 so that is off to a flying start!!!!! So what exciting news has led to life been even busier - www.quitewrite.com.au My partners new business venture and I am the one behind getting the website off the ground (plus making posters and flyers to handout!).

If you need someone to write an article for you, or website content, or proofread what you hope is an award winning, money earning manuscript she is the girl! So check out her website and 'like' her page on Facebook you won't be disappointed!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment